Due to poor visibility in Devil’s Lake, we decided to move the club dive to Pearl Lake. This will require some extra work if you plan to attend.
- Date: Saturday, June 17th
- Location: Pearl Lake
- Time: meet at the dive site at 9:00am
- Cost: $30.00 per person for the day
- Pearl Lake liability form
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your dive certification card
- Copy of your dive insurance card, DAN Preferred Plan or greater
- Four Lakes Liability form if you haven’t filled one out this year
- Check for $30 made out to Diversions Scuba
- All of your own gear. There are no air fills or rentals at Pearl Lake.
Diving at Pearl Lake requires a dive shop to sponsor us, and Diversions Scuba offered to do that. The copies of your ID/dive cert/dive insurance card, $30, and liability form need to be dropped off at Diversions by Friday morning, June 16th. If the shop is closed, leave it in their mailbox. Alternatively, bring it to the monthly meeting on Wednesday and John can drop it off for you.
We will plan to do 2-3 dives. Bring a lunch and beverages (no alcohol allowed). The site isn’t assigned yet, but we’ll try to get a site along the north or east shore.